Wednesday, May 16, 2007
The World Is BlackThe world is being unfair to me, I wonder why.
I was in the bus with my Hottie, and strangely, again, I saw you today!
Out of all people and all places.
For a fact that my Hottie was sitting nearer to the window where I happened to look out and there oh my god you are walking down the slope with Marisher!
And again with your oh-so-chinoneh-apenny-super-hot-pants and a green top!
I like it but hey..
WHY, WHY?
THIS IS PLAIN RETARDED. THREE DAYS IN A ROW.
Oh well, I find it peculiar when one of my classmates suddenly came up to me on MSN and began asking me questions.
Pl2ee+1-1! says:
Do you have a boyfriend?Ayu / Another girl, another planet. says:
Currently.. noPl2ee+1-1! says:
How old are you?Ayu / Another girl, another planet. says:
17+?Pl2ee+1-1! says:
Heh. 1 guy is interested in you. Can i give your email add to him?
Ayu / Another girl, another planet. says:
Wait, who's he?Pl2ee+1-1! says:
His name is Danial.
Ayu / Another girl, another planet. says:
Which class? From where? Who's he to you?Sorry about too many question. Haha
Preethi! How'd you know him sia?Pl2ee+1-1! says:
He is Li Tings friend.
He is in mechatronics.
He saw you in ep lab.
He is the next door guy.
Ayu / Another girl, another planet. says:
Ehh! That's the one you say he's cute right?!Pl2ee+1-1! says:
Yea.
Ayu / Another girl, another planet. says:
Hahaha.
Pl2ee+1-1! says:
He is cute, so date with him!
Uggghh! I guess I didn't notice him.
Now this leaves me wondering, who is that Danny Boy?
And trust me, he's gonna haunt me in my sleep tonight.
Daily Flirt:You know how a washing machine will flash an 'unbalanced load' light when there's too much stuff crammed in there? Something in your own life is trying to tell you that you have the same thing going on.
Daily Singles:Fit in lunch with a friend. Spend an hour people-watching (and people-meeting!) at a cafe. Find something unusual going on tonight that you really can't miss. Whatever you do, shoehorn some fun into your day!
This Week :Your love life brings out your creative side on Monday and Tuesday - you write a cute note, or maybe a song, or maybe you invent a dance called the 'I love you!' dance. Whatever it is, it's adorable and very well received.
Wednesday and Thursday you're in a more serious mood, but you're still thinking about you-know-who constantly. Friday through Sunday you get to spend a lot of time together. You also stand a fairly good chance of taking something personally that you shouldn't take personally -- don't let that ruin your weekend!
ready for love at 11:57 AM.