Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Evan And Jaron - Crazy For This Girl
If I could have one wish, it would just be this.
I could take you to my soul and show you all the love there is.
Because love is all about being with you.
Your conversation.
Your touch.
Your smile.
Our vibe;
I can't ask for anything better in life, other than that.
Anyway, I got what I want last night.
I had lunch, my Tom Yam, with Jimmy and then met Sue later in the evening.
Before that, I had a tour around Jimmy's school which is TP.
And I guess there were quite, some, emm alot of hot chicks? HAHA.
We then went back to Tampines Mall and..
Pink is the new hip!
Sue's girly pose.
Firewomen to the rescue!
And last but not least, your friendly neighbourhood Spiderman! Emm..women?
Photographed By : Jimmy (:
Models : Ayu & Sue
I guess we deprived our childhood days, eyy?
So we headed to Starbucks before going home.
That's when I happened to see Apen!
We were just passing by though, and exchanging smiles?
And then as soon as I got home, I had my beauty sleep right away!
ready for love at 8:05 PM.