Sunday, June 24, 2007
Hold Me Now
You say I'm a dreamer, we're two of a kind.
Both of us searching for some perfect world we know we'll never find.
Perhaps I should leave here, yeah yeah go far away.
But you know there's no where I'd rather be than with you here today.
Living on earth is expensive,
but it does include a free trip around the sun every year.
How long a minute is depends on which side of the bathroom door you're on.
Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live.
Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left them open.
Always, the people who are late are jollier than
the people who have to wait for them.
You may be one person to the world, but you may also be the world to one person.
Some mistakes are just too much fun to only make once.
Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.
A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.
We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are dull, some are sharp,
some are pretty, some have weird names and all are different in colors.
But they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Smile and take a look at the bright side of life. (:
Haha. Jimmy! I love you alot alot alot! Thanks for the listening ear.
My best guyfriend, let's have lunch tomorrow at Food Culture after school k!
You go get your Prata and Milo Dinosaur while I get my Tom Yam Rice.
I hope my Maths Paper tomorrow won't be abysmally done, so good luck to me!
These words are my heart-template in which my burning
feelings for you will be ventilated.
I'll make believe you love me, make believe you care,
make believe you need me, make believe you're there.
I'm willing to love you, I'm willing to be deceived.
As long as you love me.. Even if it's only make believe.
For now, I need a break.
Daniel Bedingfield - If You're Not The One
"if you're not for me, then why does my hand fit yours this way?"
ready for love at 9:10 PM.