Monday, June 11, 2007
Love Is..
Love is a feeling, a feeling of happiness.
Love is powerful, too powerful to play with.
This feeling is strange and hard to describe.
But when you fall in love, you will know it inside.
Look, I tried.
But it's impossible for me to think about anyone except you.
Wonder if you are feeling the same way.
It's late, and I'm lazy, but it's always easy to lead my mind back to you.
Do you know how beautiful you are when you sleep? I look at you asleep
and there is so much trust implicit in this gesture, it kills me.
You are beautiful without trying at all.
Which is a big difference from almost everyone I've ever known.
What do you see in me, love?
But I can't wait to see you spend time, talk about nothing,
hold hands, all that basic, beautiful simple stuff.
Oh it's never going to happen!
Of course it's going to happen; but how?
I'm waiting in total anticipation.
Surprise me, baby.
I didn't expect that you would kiss me back when I kiss you.
Your kisses are like prayers answered from God. (:
ready for love at 12:09 AM.