Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Nocturnal
I've been having late night sleep recently.
And if I were to continue doing this for the next 387589275 years of my life,
I could end up having panda eyes at this very, very, young age.
I seriously need someone to punch me straight on the face.
I haven't really been revising my school work and to think about it,
Common Test are just like 3 days away?! ):
To make things even worst, my schedule is pretty tight.
Chalet, Chalet, Sheesha Outing and then Diva La Futsal, and here comes Sunday!
Who on Earth could do everything in one day, at that very last minute?
Woke up early in the morning to meet Bestie at Costa Sands Resort.
The Greenview Netballers had a 3 Days - 2 Nights chalet there.
We then had our very own friendly match with the Bowen Girls at Pasir Ris Park.
We played 7-a-side and we beat them 7-2?
It was really fun and you guys were great lahh!
After the match with the Bowen Girls. (:
In case you guys didnt know, these are the Ghost Riders.
Modern Edition that is. Haha!
Apen's cannot-make-it-nyer-tattooing on Fifi's back!
Some sleepy + exhausted shots of Watermelon & Banana.
also Fifi and Me.
And of course a picture of me and this
hot-sexy-nak-mampos-Apen-chinoneh to call it a day. (:
Anyway, just being random here, sometimes GF(s) can be very bitchy.
Especially that particular SOMEONE tau!
Yep, it's a sort of revenge cause I said this to her first and it went like this.
HAHA!
1st Part:
fee almutahar says:
MY COUSIN TEACHING MY SISTER SCIENCE ABOUT PUBERTU
fee almutahar says:
PUBERTY
Ayu / Under a lovers' sky. says:
PUBERTU I SEE
Ayu / Under a lovers' sky. says:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Ayu / Under a lovers' sky. says:
PUBERTU KAWAN MAK KAU YANG JUAL THOSAI SIOL KAT AFGHAN
2nd Part:
Ayu / Under a lovers' sky. says:
hahah
Ayu / Under a lovers' sky. says:
nolsh
Ayu / Under a lovers' sky. says:
*nolah. SHIT
fee almutahar says:
NOISH I SEE
fee almutahar says:
noish your ex-gf lover who got caught for masturbating at the interchange!
No matter how bitchy she is/they are,
I still don't know why I still love you tau, babi!
ready for love at 2:00 PM.