Saturday, June 23, 2007
Sheesha NightOuh well, again I was disappointed that they couldn't sign me up for
Diva La Futsal just because National Players are not eligible to participate?
Whatever
ehh! Anyway, Friday outing was a blast.
We had a Sheesha Night Gathering at El-Sheikh.
Well, it has been 26 thousand years since I last went to El-Sheikh.
And also since I last saw that particular person working there, who intrigues me.
The last time I went there was when I was with Affy and Djah.
But that was also the first time I saw her?
Cheers, to the people in El-Sheikh. (:
Strawberry Mint is love.
My girlfriends, like forever?
Guess who took this photo for us? ADA MOB eyy? ;p
Beware of the one-eyed monster!
I was aflame that she was working last night.
She was the one who help us took our group photo.
Sweeter than ever, she makes me go ga-ga over there.
I was captivated by her when she flashed her sweetest smile which was sweeter
than cherries but still, it can never beat my Hottie's? Not even close. ;p
Looking in your eyes, hoping they won't cry.
And even if you do, I'll be in bed so close to you.
To hold you through the night, and you'll be unaware.
But if you need me, I'll always be there.
Minutes and hours and years may go by.
But my heart knows nothing of time.
So please don't cry anymore.
Just keep me right there in your dreams, and hold on to these words of mine.
No matter what, I'll be standing at the edge of the earth for you.
ready for love at 5:32 AM.