Saturday, July 07, 2007


First of all, we need to know your name:
Just Ayu, will do.

And may I ask how old are you?
Sweet seventeen and plus plus plus plus.

When is your birthday?
9th Of January, now that you know, don't forget the presents!

OKAY, WE'RE DONE WITH THE BASICS. LET'S MOVE TO

LEVEL 1

Wish for your next birthday?
Hmm.. that one ah.

Who do you want to see at this moment?
That person who made my heart skipped a beat. (:

Are you mad at someone right now?
Nolah, just disappointed maybe?

Ever donated blood?
Don't want to talk about it. ):

Ever had a permanent tattoo?
Don't want to talk about that either.

Movie you want to watch?
Fantastic Four!

Danced with your loved one before?
I will, someday. (:

Ever wished you could turn back time?
D'uhh

One thing you totally regret doing/done?
Falling for someone, I guess.

Miss someone special?
Of course, I mean who wouldn't, right?

Any boyfriend?
Boyfriend(s) and more Girlfriend(s)to love! ;)

What will you be doing tomorrow?
Love, love, love 'em more each and every day. (:

LEVEL 2

WOULD DO AND WOULDN'T DO...

Kill someone important to you?
NO! Whatever for?

Love someone who's got you no place in their heart?
Already did and damn it sucks so much.

Eat poison for money?
Emm.. but I must be alive tau after eating the poison.

Stay up the night studying for a much-awaited present?
Yes.

Mock the teacher for attention?
No no. I'm not an attention seeker.

Ruin somebody's life?
Only to those fucktards.

LEVEL 3

YES OR NO

Do you watch telenovelas?
NO

Do you read books without understanding them?
No.

Do you have a teddy bear?
No. Not a teddy bear but many teddy bears.

Do you play online games?
Yes.

Do you have something missing now?
Yes, probably my smile.

LEVEL 4

WHAT WILL YOU DO IF...

You discover that your friend has been using you?
In what way ehh?

Someone hacked your account?
Pissed off real bad.

Someone important to you left without saying good-bye.
Tell them don't regret ahh later.

Your best friend likes your crush.
It's okay, meaning that my crush is really that hot, you know?


LEVEL 5

ARE YOU AFRAID OF...

The dark?
NO.

Death?
YES.

Tragedies?
VERY.

Some insects like spiders?
NO.

Your enemies?
Who?

Your parents?

YES YES YES. haha!

Cats?
NO!! NEVER!!

Sadako from The Ring?
Tak dapat ahh.




Okay, since we're not going out today, I'm off to Johor Bahru with Dad!
I'm gonna miss you. Take care Girlfriends. ILY. (:

ready for love at 1:20 PM.




Best viewed using IE

Honestly, i don't like reality.

HTML Counter



I look at temptation right in the eye.
And then I make my own decision.
- Yulia McCutcheon

Friendster
Facebook
Formspring Me
KBSC

Photoshoot III (Botanical Garden)
Photoshoot II (Abandoned Railway)
Photoshoot I (Marina Barrage)



TAGBOARD

Reminisce

May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009