Sunday, July 29, 2007
Go Easy On My Conscience
What Hurts The Most - Rascal Flatts
There are days every now and again I pretend I'm okay.
But that's not what gets me.
What hurts the most?
Was being so close, and having so much to say.
And watching you walk away, never knowing what could have been.Came across an old message of yours while watching HSM;
When they sing to the song of 'Start Of Something New.'
"I didn't understand that anything can happen if you take the chance, I never believe and open my eyes to all the possibilities. But I feel it and hoping you feel the same that this could be the start of something new cause it feels so right to be here with you, baby."
It somehow made me smile.
Yes, memories are sharp as daggers, rekindling the past.
I thought of you today, but that is nothing new.
I thought of you yesterday, and the day before too.
For everyday, no matter where, in my heart you will be there.
Today, tomorrow, everyday, I've been so in love with you.
Ever since the first time I lay my eyes on you, February the 14th.
I'm sorry if I've hurt you or offended you in some ways?
I'll ask you forgiveness though I don't really know what I'm asking it for.
It's just that I don't know where have I gone wrong.
That things between us turned up like this. ):
ready for love at 9:38 PM.