Thursday, July 26, 2007
Late, Later, Latent
Thursday, and I love you still.
Days pass, boys and girls talk and to me, of love or the feeling that they
imagine to be sweet, and it's all very nice, and I take comfort where I may,
but my brain and my body ache after you.
I imagine a million different futures, all with you.
My passion shocks me, I don't often think of myself that way.
All I could think of was you picking up that girl or boy, and breathe them in.
And still, and still, and still, I love you.
I don't care if it's a drag, I don't care if you don't want it.
There it is, pulsing and naked :
Love, love, longing and desire, hope and resignating.
I want you. Over and over, in waves : I want you.
From a million miles away : I still want you.
With typos galore! I want you.
I want to shag you with absolute trust.
I want to cry out all my heartbreak to you.
I want to be absolutely me, in all my glory and I want you to want me back.
I flourish, and I will continue to do so.
And I would like you to be a part of this.
Right now and forever, right now, and forever..
ready for love at 11:42 PM.