Monday, July 23, 2007
Losing ItOh damn,
I'm tired of being alive today and the fact that every single moment is a struggle.
And it's always been like this, and it's always going to be like this, huh?
That's all right.
But it doesn't stop me, does it, from reaching acroos space to touch you.
Because I know you, and you know me.
And there are specific blocks, wall across our path, but still, you know how it is.
You are still inside, not outside.
I hate you for being a coward.
But that's you too, and I can't do anything but love you, so I don't know.
I hope that makes some sense?
I do miss you, when I let myself.
Even sometimes when I don't.
And there is nothing I can do to change things for now.
But that's okay, too.
I love you.
ready for love at 3:34 PM.