Sunday, July 01, 2007
Pure Bliss
Common Tests are over!
I'm sure it was terribly done.
I'll tell myself that failure, is the first step to success. (:
Being in the Young Women Team, is really a different feeling?
I have to slowly adapt to the toughness of this training.
Cause it is really alot more tougher than the U-17 training.
And the pressure which is piling up over my shoulders, it got heavier and heavier.
Training with the seniors weren't easy, and the fitness sucks big time. ):
A night by the waterbreaker, is a night to remember.
Always, in my heart.
I thirst for your eyes, your lips, your skin -
I have been struck by Cupid's lethal arrow.
Your kiss is sweeter than cherries.
Your love is more beautiful than a bed of roses.
Your touch is stronger than a mountain.
Your voice is as calming as the morning birds singing.
On my soul your eyes are burned, lover's past forever spurned.
One touch from you, my skin does tingle.
How tenderly our breath is mingled.
A single look and my heart swells, on my lips your kisses dwell.
A thousand and a hundred score. A hundred and a thousand more.
And love, time holds no boundaries.
For the sight of your eyes are forever suspended in mine, baby. (:
ready for love at 1:33 AM.