Thursday, July 05, 2007
Truly, Madly, Deeply.Love isn’t like a light that shows us the way; lights go out.
Love isn’t like a rainbow, beautiful and shimmering in the
sky after a rainstorm; rainbows fade.
Love isn’t like the sun shining constantly; night always comes.
Love isn’t like a flower; flowers wither and die.
Love can’t be compared, conquered, controlled, or concealed, so don’t try
- just be lead by this feeling we call love; it's what makes life worth living.
Tell, me what should I do to make you feel better.
Please tick one.
__Hug you. Lots.
__Kiss you. All over.
__Buy you flowers.
__Tell you how much I love you and need you.
__Take you out to dinner.
__Massage your head to toe.
__All of the above.
__Other:___________________
I'll be your dream, I'll be your wish, I'll be your fantasy.
I'll be your hope, I'll be your love - be everything that you need.
I love you more with every breath truly, madly, deeply do.
I will be strong, I will be faithful, 'cause I'm counting on a new beginning.
A reason for living.
A deeper meaning.
I LOVE YOU.
ready for love at 11:35 PM.