Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Bbbaaaaalllllllllssssss!

A brand new day up ahead, first day of the month of August.
I am so caught up with school and soccer lately.
There will be a friendly again for the NYPs tomorrow.

Nanyang Polytechnic VS Republic Polytechnic
Kickoff at 6PM
Venue : Republic Polytechnic


Ohh I just love friendly matches, you know?
Hope there are chickies there. Nyanyanya. ;p


So, it was indeed a long day for me today.
I decided to go to school slightly later because I was really exhausted.
School ends at 6PM, and I quickly hurried down to Hougang Stadium.
Miza, Soffi, Aini, some of the others and I earned quick bucks
for being stretchers and ball pickers.

Women's International Friendly Game
Kickoff at 7.30PM
Venue : Hougang Stadium


Team New Zealand had a decent start but after 15 minutes, Ah Chen was launched
with a fast pass, tricked a defender, and scored a superb first goal for Singapore.
Then came the equalizer and our hopes were dashed.

After that, both teams tried to win during the second half.
Ah Lu, left mid-field who combined stupendous technique and clever timing
for the right pass, contributed the second goal when Ah Chen manage to score.
A few minutes later, Team New Zealand were down to 3-1.
Yes indeed it was a hat-trick by our promising striker, Ah Chen.
Team New Zealand then scored yet another goal.
We managed to maintain the score by shooting another ball into the net.
A foul was commited inside the penalty box and it won them a penalty.
I'm proud to say that we won 4-3 in the end. Go Singapore! (:

Well it was a tough fray but it's definitely worth watching.


 
 
 
 
 
 


My so called step-loverboy-aje-classmate is so damn sweet, lah.
He accompanied me from 3PM till my training starts at 6PM.
We hang out at the library and watched DVDs, a horror film to be specific.
I sometimes think that I make better friends with guys than girls, I swear.


 
 
 
 
 
I'm too irresistible ah, Marjuk? HAHA!


Friday night, Miza, Mas, Soffi and I decided to ditch our training.
We head down to Jalan Besar Stadium instead, to catch a game.


 
 
 
 
 


Okay Sue, I'll be hooking up with some girls in your school tomorrow.
Please call me once you read this okay, and if you want to support?
And yeah, here's an 'action' post for you.
Happy now? HAHA.


ready for love at 1:52 AM.




Best viewed using IE

Honestly, i don't like reality.

HTML Counter



I look at temptation right in the eye.
And then I make my own decision.
- Yulia McCutcheon

Friendster
Facebook
Formspring Me
KBSC

Photoshoot III (Botanical Garden)
Photoshoot II (Abandoned Railway)
Photoshoot I (Marina Barrage)



TAGBOARD

Reminisce

May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009