Thursday, August 16, 2007
Could Things Get Any Worst?A half-torn ligament at the right ankle, an eczema?
Only that and I'm complaining already?
Okay, fine I won't.
I've been having sleepless nights lately, I don't know why.
My temporary dementia state is going out of hand.
Pre-occupied, feeling depressed over something I shouldn't be thinking about.
It really bores me when I can't train for goodness sake!
It has been two weeks now since the Friendly game with Republic Polytechnic.
Woke up this morning for the appointment with the Physiotherapist
at Jalan Besar Stadium with Soffi, accompanying me.
I'll have to undergo weekly Rehabilitation for muscle strengthening starting
from next week onwards, plus doing the simple ones by myself at home.
Pesta Sukan this Sunday, I am so looking forward to it.
Meeting new people, well girls just wanna have some fun?
And no Bestie, I don't want to sit with you, not being able to play. Hehe!
The Physio said that I need to tape my ankle for extra support, in order to play.
Sorry hor, Bestie? Haha! (:
ready for love at 12:03 AM.