Friday, August 24, 2007
Lillies And ButterfliesI expect to pass through this world but once.
Any good I can do, or any kindness that I can show.
Let me do now, for I shall not pass this way again.
And if it seems like I'm shining brightly.
It's probably a reflection of something you already are.
When deep inside you feel darkest, that is where I can always be found.
But as long as you notice, that's just fine with me. (:
I think about you more than I think about my baby iPod.
But if you don't feel the same, it's okay.
I think it was worth falling in love with you, than to not trip and fall at all.
But if you don't feel the same, it's okay, really.
I think it's one of the happiest moment ever, just you and me by the waterbreaker.
But if you don't feel the same, it's okay too.
I am still happy, knowing that you know that I'll always be there for you.
No matter the days that I've known you.
No matter the days that I last met you.
No matter the days that I missed you.
No matter when.
No matter how.
No matter what..
Yesterday, today, tomorrow, and for every tomorrow.
This would still be the exact, same feeling I have inside..

(:
ready for love at 2:45 AM.