Sunday, August 12, 2007
A Song For You, A Letter To You, Jenny.What a ride.
What a fling.
What a charade.
Sometimes I feel like I'm so in agony.
I hate you for doing this to me.
Pensived, taking this step was something far from what I thought the outcome would be. Things got worst, I sink lower, lower and lower.
I never thought I'd feel this low down in my life.
Well, just face the fact that my love for you insatiable.
What was it again? Love I say?
I don't know if I should even call it Love in the first place.
But there's nothing to regret about.
I swear I'm happy for you. (:
Except for sometimes I wonder..
Do you really know, what it actually feels like to be the last one to know?
Just really, fucking disappointed about that though.
I've grown out of the stage where I couldn't handle life's disappointments.
I have grown immune to it gradually and I say this without a tinge of pride.
You could have just came out with the truth, put this all to a screeching halt,
the moment I ask you that question back then.
Believe me when I say this, whatever happens, I can handle it, love.
But no, you made me took a step which brought upon more mayhem that I imagine it would. Cause there you are, playing mind games with me. Up till now.
How could you, babe?
Jenny ohh Jenny
It's killing me.
ready for love at 12:31 AM.