Saturday, August 25, 2007
Love SoundsWonderful game Young Women!
We beat Paya Lebar Punggol 8-0 yesterday.
Despite having only one China player for subtitute for the second half.
It's stated that only two foreign players are allowed during play,
and we have exactly nine local players and three foreign players for today.
I think it was well done.
Too bad that I would have to tape my ankle first in order to play temporarily.
I'll be going to Rehab this Wednesday.
Doing some muscle strengthening to the torn ligament.
Hopefully I'll fully recover in a month time.
So, my sister saw my Hottie at Marina Square while I was busy kicking balls.
Ironically after having dinner with the rest at KFC, I saw Fifa at Kovan.
It's like Fifa was with Amira at Marina Square.
What the...
geram ajerr~Anyway, I found this video after viewing Nizar's profile.
And I swear to God, I think I've fallen in love.
Yeah well wait, I haven't finished my sentence yet.
I think she's cute. Pretty plus okay lah, hot also.
I've fallen in love with her voiceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..
There are also some of her related videos to choose from.
So pretty Atikah, will you sing for me?
Gua cair, babe! Haha!
ready for love at 4:44 PM.