Thursday, August 23, 2007
Wawaweeeee!Made my way to the Interchange to meet Jimmy, I got myself a
Chocolate Ice Blended because I can no longer bear the heat this morning.
It was a one hour and a half ride to Mustafa Center by the bus service number 21.
And yes, the superb a dollar and fifty cents Mee Soto at Bedok Interchange?
We had our lunch there after getting ourselves some hair dyes.
Even the afternoon was still young, we stopped by at Afghanistan.
After _________ (insert numbers here) days of not meeting my Affy Love,
we met today and had Sundaes, McFlurrys and laughing gases at McDonald's.
Hunting down every barber/salon shop comparing haircut and highlight prices.
Maybe 'Height Light' to be exact?
Too good to be true, but you will come across spelling disorders like this
even in this modern and developed Singapore.
We had a good laugh. Affy wash and blow her hair, while Jimmy got a haircut!







Well, it feels so good to find a Bestfriend who is a boy. Like finally!
You can learn alot from them, talk about ANYTHING.
From tips to experiences and advices, you name it.
But he won't be like my one and only, Jimmy Bestie (:
I miss you Amira, I really do.
Never had I, a fling like this, with someone.
I wish to not feel this way, but damn.. you're just one of a kind, baby. ):And I'm still entangled in this never-ending web. So what happens now?
ready for love at 1:05 AM.