Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Happy 18th Birthday To You My Alalaa Kambeng!
You're legal now! Like finally! Mine, coming soon!
I know you're in school now.
Don't laugh. Especially when you're alone in front of your lappy.
People might think you're insane.
You're probably smiling to yourself now, or maybe you actually wanted
to laugh already when you read this but you're holding your breath,
or perhaps laughing in silence? Haha!
I was awestruck upon reading that caption of yours lah! (:
Sorry that it's a little bit too late, like you were expecting me to wish you
at 12AM sharp like how I used to.
Unlike last year of course, you getting all upset cause you thought I had
forgotten your Birthday, which I did not, I deliberately wanted to be the
last person on Earth to wish you, hah!
But here I am, at Affy's house. You can call it a night over at her place.
Rushed all the way here from home after watching C.S.I, just to do this
heartfelt wish - due to my internet which is currently down at this moment.
And guess what? I saw your conversation with Affy after she wished you!
- says :ayu maner?- says :
she didn't msg me seyyy..- says :
sedehh..
It wasn't much of a surprise actually, that you would ask her that.
Cause I know you too well, my kambeng!
Do you remember the days how..
1) You used to called me 'Adek', and me calling you 'Kakak'?
2) We used to chill under your void decks, playing guitars, getting free porridge
from the Daging Shop during this time of the year to be exact, also waiting
for you to light up our cigarette smoke together?
3) We used to fight over super small things, and then I had to deal with your
BIG FAT EGO! Yes, it was THAT FAT tau!
4) We used to exchanged text messages, declaring our sincere
sisterly-love and concern for each other?
5) You gave me a small teddy inside this cute red box with flowers on it on my Birthday.
6) We used to run around the school chasing each other, just to grab hold of
each other's
teteks, and squeezing the hell out of them?
(Wahh, yours are like the juiciest! Oppps! HAHA!)
There are so much more to mention!
I really miss those days.
But of course, I miss YOU the most, Syamimi Mariyani Bte Rozani!
Anyway, I have a confession to make!
Hmm.. I had the hots for you back then when I was a freshman in Siglap.
But too bad you ain't gay enough to notice it, cause you're missing a lot!
I would make a really good Girlfriend, you know?
For example like receiving flowers on your doorsteps, fetching you from school,
or singing every song that would take your breath away ke? HAHA!
Dah, too late to menyesal now, who asked you to not grab me first?!
Huahuahua!
Okay okay kidding! Only to the super straight you!
But not to that little itsy bitsy un-straight side of you! ;p
I know it's there, I know it existed, you can't hide it! Haha!
Well, all I wanted to say is, thanks for being there for me, Sis.
I will be there for you whenever and wherever you need me too.
I'm glad that I met you, and I've never regretted knowing you.
All the best in life and be super good, okay?
ILY! (:
ready for love at 11:59 PM.