Wednesday, September 12, 2007
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, MY SISTER-LIKE BESTFRIEND!
Though I am one hundred and nine percent for sure that you will never read my blog!
(Not that she don't bother, but it's just that she rarely use the computer)
Well, you are officially 19 my dear, beloved, friend.
I can't imagine life without you.
I'm really blessed to meet someone like you who brings joy and laughter into people's life, especially mine, being your Bestfriend!
Your non-stop lameness and cracking of jokes will always put a smile on my face.
Non only that, you've been there for me emotionally, physically and let me add
one more to the list, financially too. Like blood sisters, we always do.
I'll still buy you a drink after a night of distraught, ransacking people's
bag and grabbing butts in search of your missing wallet which was stolen
cause I'll be there for you whenever you need me to.
You are like my long lost twin sister minus the two years age gap though.
I really don't know why, but is it just you, me, us, or what?
Cause everything seems to be a mere coincidence for us both.
Say, let's recall some of it.
1) We're both Number 9 in our team during the Inter-Secondary School Days.
2) We're both the Star Players(Ehem!) from our own Secondary School.
3) We found out that we both have the same favourite number, which is 9.
4) We're both randomly given the same number jersey in the Nationals.
I am currently using the number 18 now, which is also her number during her Team Under-17 Days.
5) We found out that my Dad is her sister's God Brother after inviting her over to
my Open House and my dad inviting her elder sister. They then realised that they
were heading to the same house.
6) We surprisingly have the same taste. (For women, be it men also.)
7) We had the same Ex-Girlfriend.
8) We ALMOST looked like twins from the back, before we each got
a different haircut. Now maybe have a little of the look-alike still?
9) What was it again? Ouhh.. We're both cheeky? Totally. ;P
There's still more but.. I'd like to stop it here cause it's 9 and also
before you people think I'm exaggerating or something, you know.
All I'm left to say is that, Thank God I met you, Soffiyana Bte Muhd Atar! (:
ready for love at 1:32 AM.