Monday, September 24, 2007
Heartbreaker, I'm Addicted To You

Hey you Superman!
We'll buy you a big Superman cake and I can't wait for the gathering
at El-Sheikh tomorrow night!
I'm gonna show you that HOT WAITRESSSSSSS! HAHAHA!
I reckon you'd fancy her too. (:Redhill Ranger's final match for their league was held last night.
It was a blast, beating Overseas Family School 4-1 at Clementi Stadium.
Aini, Van, Soffi and I were asked to play for them as there were a
shortage of players in their team.
It was indeed something illegal, but we have friends there who are in need. Hehe!
I swear that school has got the most Hottest chicks alive.
Apart from the Singapore American School's Girls, OFS Girls are much more
amiable and of course way lot prettier than SAS Girls. Haha!
Weeks after weeks, I still haven't found the right job yet.
I think I'm too choosy. I want a job that doesn't require handling customers.
Yeah, data entry, handling stocks, you name it.
It's only a month away now, maybe 3 weeks to be exact, before school reopens.
And so is the POLITE League, which my Team NYP would face SP first.




Anyway, I happened to find this written on the back of a bus seat that says :-
"Promises are to be BROKEN! GUYS! Don't meant it! THEY can wish you with
sweetwords but they are CHEATERS! That's why I gave up! "An inside joke with a particular someone.
It's actually secrets, not promises, okay? (:
Anyway back to the picture, my best advice for you, girl.
BE GAY THEN!HAHA!
Not really, even girls break hearts..
ready for love at 4:54 PM.