Saturday, September 22, 2007
Internet And How They Affect You
Days passed quickly.
With Awi and Jimmy beside me, we are having the time of our life at MacDonalds.
Well, not that we're eating or anything, of course we're fasting.
But, we're enjoying the free internet services here at Loyang Point MacDonalds.
Just one hour away from breaking fast, and also meeting my Soffi Bestie later.
Ouh not really, she gave me another 10 more minutes to use the services
before she picked me up by cab here.
So I checked my Semester 1 results and here it is!
Thank God I made it.
It wasn't abysmally done. (:
But, I definitely could have done way much better than this.
Great she's here!
I'm off to Serangoon Stadium to support Hazie and her teammates Farewell Match!
Missing everyone.
Having no internet is driving me insane. Believe me.
ready for love at 6:12 PM.