Sunday, September 02, 2007
Lucifer, What Have You Done?
For a fact that I barely even know you cause we only met last night.
Just be careful not to fall in love with me, girl.
Lust? Whatever you call it, okay. I don't do relationships.
Young Women against Singapore American School kicked-off at 5PM.
Played for the first half and damn these Eurasians, big-sized and juicy?
It was a challenging match but we managed to conceive four goals in the end.
It was a 4-1 finished.
And to my surprise, Ah Ping, Nana, and two of Nana's friends were there.
Both Nana's friends were bloody flirtatious.
Like we always do, Aini flirts with one and me the other.
We chilled somewhere nearby Causeway Point, with some other PLP girls.
Soffi then lost her wallet, not exactly misplaced it but it was stolen.
The suspects? Nana and her friends.
We had a massive
body and bag spot check. I likeeeeeee. HAHAHA!
Even after begging them, negotiating, none of the suspects wants to admit.
Because of this, everyone was held back till 1AM.
And yes my dear friend, I was still at Woodlands that time!
Obviously there wasn't any bus service back to the East so I took a cab home
with Soffi and one of the girl cause she insisted on sleeping over at my place.
And I realised, the thing about being in the L kinda thing.
Parents will NEVER suspect anything, even if it means bringing home a girl
with a miniskirt, sleeping on the same bed with their daughter.
You get what I mean? That's really scary, you know. ;p
(And please ehh Aff, even though you know, I know, everyone knows we slept on the same bed during my sleepovers at yours, gawdd, never ehh with you. Eeuuw! Hah!)
So, Aini and Miza waited for me at Orchard at 1PM today.
We then made our way to the booth which is outside Takashimaya where they
held an event known as 'Amore Women's Day Out'.
Then we set up cones for the 3-a-side game and had our lunch there too.
It was fun to hangout there till 6PM as we occupied ourselves with a game of
our own and also dealing with cute young kids.
I know that it's for the Ladies only, but boys?
Somehow they are destined to meet balls.
Come on, they're kids after all.
Just something really, really random.
It's like a horrible reocurrence of events.
Always viewing mine after looking at her's.
Maybe you hoped that I'd get jealous seeing you giving her corny pick-up lines.
You know, I think you are some kind of voyeur or something.
I don't know what your motives were, but I feel like you're stalking me.
And your 'i can love you like no one can'?
Well, one thing for sure. That's FUCKING BULL, man!
You've already had your shot but you blew it, Mofo.
Fuck.
ready for love at 11:35 PM.