Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Right, Wrong and Everything In Between

Tonight is different, I'm slightly high, not drunk of course.
Feeling overwhelmed by all the things I was up to few days ago.
I feel the busy-ness running through my veins, powerful and intense.
That's what real life is like, the final ending, when everything goes all right,
there is a series of small miracles everyday that keep us alive,
miracles of timing, or impulse, conversations left unsaid,
people seen or not seen, and mistakes missed and grasped.

It's been 6 years now since the September 11th attack.
All the traumas faced by millions of people, loosing their dearly beloved.
How innocent lives were taken away just like that.
Watching your loved ones fighting for their life, saving themselves and others.
Only leaving you feeling hopeless and despair.
May they rest in peace.

As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that
wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will.
You'll have your heart broken, probably more than once, and it's harder every time.
You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken.
You'll fight with your best friend, and you might even fall in love with them.
You'll blame a new love for things an old one did.
You'll cry because time is passing so fast, and you'll eventually
lose someone you love.

So take too many pictures, laugh too hard, and love like you've never been hurt,
because every minute you spend mad or upset is a minute of happiness that you'll never get.

I feel twisted cause one side of me is telling me that I need to do what's right,
but on the other side I want to break down and cry.


Where would we be now, baby? If we found each other first?
I'm miles away from meeting the next love of my life.
Cause after all, I'm already standing on the edge and I've just missed mine. ):

ready for love at 10:44 PM.




Best viewed using IE

Honestly, i don't like reality.

HTML Counter



I look at temptation right in the eye.
And then I make my own decision.
- Yulia McCutcheon

Friendster
Facebook
Formspring Me
KBSC

Photoshoot III (Botanical Garden)
Photoshoot II (Abandoned Railway)
Photoshoot I (Marina Barrage)



TAGBOARD

Reminisce

May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009