Thursday, September 13, 2007
Take A Step Back, Lucifer
It was already noon when we reached Kallang, what a great experience
playing soccer at 'The Cage' with the boys.
I would make a recommendation to my fellow girls soccer mates if we
ever decide to play street soccer style indoor next time.
It has quite an attractive rate of $50 per hour of play, plus another hour free.
Sports, somehow it keeps my mind off from things I dislike thinking about. (:
It is the Fasting Month now as I speak.
I will be very particular about the food I eat, follow up with the
regular fitness workout strictly to buff up and burn more fats.
It is a mission which is due 3 months already since my mum promised me
to buy the fitness workout which she never did till now.
It really pisses me off having to bear with those revolting flabs.









Somewhere along there, somethings are dwelled upon.

Singapore Association For The DeafWell this is my school - according to that someone. ;p
You know, sometimes those good old memories made me smile.
But sometimes.. nevermind.
Anyway, happy fasting, Muslim people.
Of course, stay away from all kinds of sins and temptations.
Especially, LUCIFER! (:
ready for love at 12:18 AM.