Saturday, October 27, 2007
Almost
This is : waiting here because you might show up, see me doing something cool,
sit down, start talking and we'll go from there.
Something exciting about meeting anyone who does something.
But also my attention span is short.
I am impossibly hungry for good conversation, for un-lonely nights, for romantic
moments, for someone to understand me again, well at least a little bit.
I'm tired of blank stares, still, I keep going, starting conversations,
working my way through them, or otherwise working in silence, interpersonal
relationships having nothing much to do with it all.
You know?
I don't know why I think you will understand.
It's somekind of small, strange hope based on the way you listen, or take things in stride, oh fucked if I know. Still, one good conversation, one new friend, lover, beginning - it's still worth the possibility of looking like an idiot.
I love you, already, almost? (:
And I miss you, don't work so much can?
I'm still waiting for the second official date. :D
ready for love at 3:10 AM.