Thursday, October 04, 2007
It Dangles On A String
Hope is easy.
It's easy to look into the eyes of someone new, imagine a connection,
project fantasies of understanding onto them, build an imaginary future.
Sometimes it even works out, works out pretty fine.
And you thought "Well, looks like everything seems to falls in place."
Of course, then comes the hard part.
Because it's 100 times easier to keep looking than to stop and remember
what you have, and love the people around you for real, their flaws and
their person hood, you know?
I am not a loner, not particularly interested in death or sadness, skulls and blood.
Actually, I'm kind of a hippie.
No, it's true! Sue, Naz and Affy once told me that before. Haha!
Well, maybe it's because I believe in :
True Love, Happiness, Beauty, the pursuit of goodness in the world.
And back to hope, I hate it when hopes were dashed.
It stabs me hard on the chest and it makes me sick.
Then I'll feel like I have the word 'fool' written all over my face.
Like what my Jimmy Bestie said;
"Sometimes I think that only my parents are not lying when they say they love me."
And I couldn't agree more.
ready for love at 4:46 AM.