Wednesday, October 10, 2007
It's Not Over, Yet
I wish you'ld come here and talk to me.
Promise me that everything would be back like before.
But I'm already forgetting, maybe, JUST MAYBE, I'ld like not to.
And I wonder why?
Perhaps it's because you've changed?
Well, there's a saying "the world will never be the same and you're to blame".
Precisely.
Some days, I feel so wrong, like everything around me makes sense,
gets into some system that I don't understand at all.
I never felt that way when I'm with you.
All I ask is that you do your best to not make me feel bad about myself.
And I'll do the same for you.
Is it just my pride, or another guilty pleasure?
You tell me.
Cause in my cruelest and crudest moments, I am defensive.
But beyond these base emotional responses, I am still in this tormented prison
of a soul that I have created for myself dwelling over my unrequited love for you.
But honestly, I don't know if you still feel the same way.
ready for love at 6:37 PM.