Friday, October 12, 2007
Moments Like ThisJust hours ago, I was out playing Street Soccer with the Bowen Girls!
After struggling with the housechores and the spring cleaning,
I guess it was time for me to go out and have fun!
Soffi, Hazie, Titi and I went to the Hougang Street Soccer Court to meet them.
Later that night, we made some rockets and blast it off!
There isn't a need to say much more, the pictures will do! (:
The outing to celebrate Omar's Birthday on Monday was a blast.
After sabotaging him the night before, we gave ourself a good treat with
great food and sheesha the very next day.
Well, I really had fun!
Tuesday, my NYP Team lost the friendly match against Soffi's ITE Combined Team.
I guess we have a tough opponent for this POLITE League.
However, don't give up team mates, impossible is nothing. Nanyang Whoosshh! (:
So after the game which ended around 9.30PM, we headed to Bazaar Geylang to eat.
We had burgers, otah-otah and dendeng plus our late night coffee-talks.
We share funny stories and experiences, boy oh boy, laughter is the best remedy.
It was almost 3AM, so we all decided to go home. Heh.
and I'm still waiting for the truth, just so you know.
ready for love at 3:33 AM.