Thursday, October 25, 2007
The Reason Why I Go To School
ITE VS NYPIt was a game that would determined which one of us will emerge as the Champion.
Sad to say, we lost them to a penalty. The final score was 2-1.
I had a muscle contraction on my right thigh, and I pulled my left hamstring.
Thank God I managed to bear it all, just kept on pushing myself a little bit more.
It was a tough game of course, but we definitely had a chance to actually beat them.
Yeah despite all that, I think all the Nanyang Whooshies did their very best!
And I so love being hugged by a sexy lady. Thanks dear. :D
It's the second week of this semester, and I'm proud to say that I've never
been late since day one! Well, not yet I supposed. Haha!
Actually not until Wednesday, I ended up not going to school because I overslept.
There goes my two hours of Maths Lecture.
I think I'm gonna love school. (:
I had fun doing circuits, designing them. Damn, I sounded so
kental like that.
There's one thing for sure..
I've got my eyes on this particular girl.
She took my breath away, she intrigued me. ;p
So, I guess THAT'S WHAT I GO TO SCHOOL FOR.
ready for love at 1:33 AM.