Thursday, October 11, 2007
This short entry that I bestow, are just tokens of my love.
You know you deserve much more, you see..
I'ld give you the world if it were up to me.
The most I can give now, is my love, honesty and trust.
Seeing you happy, makes me happy!
Well, I remember the day we met, it was on Valentine's Day.
Ever since that day, you have put a smile on my face.
And "Goshh, what a beau!" was the first thing I said to myself when I first saw you.
Haha!
With all my love, I would like to wish you from the bottom of my heart.
And though you are far away (Tampines & Pasir Ris, emm.. it's considered far?)
My loving thoughts are with you as you celebrate the day.
I know Affy's there too, right? Haha.
So light your candles and then close your eyes.
Make a wish or something while you look up to the skies.
And make sure the wish is from the heart.
Now blow the fire out with all your strength, for that moment I pray they
all come true cause that is my birthday wish to you.
I miss you alot, I really do, Hottie.
I miss how we always bumped onto my friends like numerous times,
whenever I'm out with you and then you'll go :
"Abeh nak action, kirekan popular ah tuh!"
Haha. I miss everything.
I love waterbreakers with you wearing only the moonlight as we sit down and talk.
I love late night chat and pillow talks as we watch movies at Faee's house.
I love how we can joke around, & laugh at each other when we do something stupid.
You are my Hottie for always, & I will be here for you whenever you need me to.
I will be there by your side, no matter which way the journey of our lives take us.
Now I only have three things to say.
I love you, I cherish every moment spent with you and Happy Birthday again! (:
Goodnight Amira.
ready for love at 6:22 PM.