Friday, October 19, 2007
Too Fine
All it takes is the shyness of your smile.
What is it?
When we talk, everything is straight forward, clean.
I like laughing with you.
There are butterflies in my tummy.
How cliche, and not exactly right.
What is it?
I look at you, and have to look away, and look back again.
I feel shy with you, and not shy at all at the same time.
So, I've been putting all this energy out, even if it's just letters that the
recipients will never see. It makes me reluctant to crush out on you now,
talk about possibilities, indulge fantasies and satisfy desires.
After all, what a failure I am, losing love, one heartbreak after another,
but you're one of the crushes which is really panning out!
So I'm not going to tell you what we could be, cause I don't know what we could be.
BUT..
From flirting to signs, and first move to first date.
There is a crackle of electricity, the moment of contact coming nearer and nearer.
The absolute excitement of you right now. Wow.
How do you feel, you sexy thang? (:
It was extremely cold in there, but I feel the hots for you.
Cheesy hotdogs, nachos and the big screen, with you so close to me, offered you my
jacket to cuddle on and cover your long and slender legs in that hot pants, and of
course catching Milla Jovovich in action slaying the infected, flesh-eating zombies.
It was a wonderful Friday night out with you.
Work your body, girl.
You got me all hypnotic.
Can we get naughty? ;p
Cause girl, I want you bad you're too fine.
ready for love at 1:17 AM.