Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Fifa is Fifa, and World Cup is World Cup?

You know what's a good thing?
It's when you realised that that one person who used to be in a different
world from you, has now finally let herself into your world after finding
herself intrigued by one of your interests.
I'm talking about Anna, my Bestie's elder sister.
Ever since I knew Soffi, her sister was that mean and step sister-liked.
She never liked Soffi hanging around under the block with us all.

But ever since her co-workers introduced her to soccer, things changed.
She not only talks like a football player, but acts like one too. Haha!
Hazie and I helped Soffi paint her house a few days back.
We stayed up late to watch Manchester United against AS Roma.
I'm not really a fan of Man U but hey, it was kinda fun to watch it with friends.
Not forgetting the classic Anna and Dian's war of words.

Situation 1

Dian : "Larr, camner nak masok? Jauh sangat tuh dier tendang."
(Larr, how to score? When he was still far when he took a shot.)

Situation 2

Soffi : "Why do you think the referees have got headphones on them?"

Dian : "Ahlaa, sebab nanti linesman boleh bilang dier yellow card ke red card."
(Ahlaa, cause the linesman will help him decide if the player should get a red
or a yellow card.)


Situation 3

And here comes the classic.

"Fifa ngan World Cup, same ke?"
(Fifa and World Cup, same thing?)

"Mane same? Fifa yang held once in 4 years ape, World Cup tuh World Cup ah."
(Where got same? Fifa is held once in 4 years what, World Cup is World Cup ah.)


Yeah, they're arguing if Fifa and World Cup are the same, or a different
thing on it's on own term.

I think their "MACAM PAHAM" attitude, is really cute and funny.
The three of us can't help but to laugh at them.


Having our beauty sleep after sahur.



ready for love at 9:47 PM.




Best viewed using IE

Honestly, i don't like reality.

HTML Counter



I look at temptation right in the eye.
And then I make my own decision.
- Yulia McCutcheon

Friendster
Facebook
Formspring Me
KBSC

Photoshoot III (Botanical Garden)
Photoshoot II (Abandoned Railway)
Photoshoot I (Marina Barrage)



TAGBOARD

Reminisce

May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009