Sunday, November 11, 2007

Over The H-Age

Friday was a street soccer day for me.
After spending half a day in school, I met Soffi and the rest at Hougang.
I guess Afni finally get to meet her so called twin sister, Nana. Haha!
The most hillarious part was when they kept saying that they're confused as to
which one is Nana and which one is Afni.

Saturday night Fever it is, going out with the bitches.
I befriended two of El-Sheikh's waitresses, since they're actually Afni's friends.
We chilled till late, had supper after Ain's sister, Amira came to join us.
I swear, I had a hard time going out with these 20-over-year-old-people.
Fine, I'm the only minor here. Tease me as and when you like.. hmmpph!
Kidding okay, you know I can take it. ;p

So, what's the craziest thing you've done lately?



Zu and Me

Sally; the Supernanny!

The Bitches. HAHA!

SugarMummy. ;p




Just 10 hours later from supper, Afni and I went to Sentosa together.
This time, we're meeting Angie, Joanne, Sly and Fil.
We're out to celebrate Sly's Birthday, and it was her first time going there.
Okay, let's just cut to the chase!




Kickoff!





Afni, Angie and Me.

Luge ahoyyy!



From Skyrides to Luge, greaaaaaaaaaaaaat time indeed.
Happy 19th Birthday to you, Sly! (:

Ouhhhkay damn, it's school tomorrow.
Goodnight Earthlings!

ready for love at 11:27 PM.




Best viewed using IE

Honestly, i don't like reality.

HTML Counter



I look at temptation right in the eye.
And then I make my own decision.
- Yulia McCutcheon

Friendster
Facebook
Formspring Me
KBSC

Photoshoot III (Botanical Garden)
Photoshoot II (Abandoned Railway)
Photoshoot I (Marina Barrage)



TAGBOARD

Reminisce

May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009