Monday, November 26, 2007
Nothing Lasts ForeverI must admit that things between us had a great and beautiful start.
Yet, a few weeks later, it seems that none of the promises that we planted
in those fields we created has flourished.
Unfortunately, it just didn't happen.
Nothing remains of what looked like a growing love, besides some memories,
everything else lost its enchantment fast, and just a bitter taste was left
of what tasted like such a sweet candy.
It was a shame. It still is.
Because no one expects failures in life.
I want you to know that I don't feel good about myself or happy with what I just
said. To be honest, I'd much rather be writing about us and the good times we had.
But, much to my dislike, there are times in life when you have to be honest.
Having to let people who tend to contradict what they say, walking in and out of
your life for 7391937198690 conse-fucking-cutive times already?
Tell me about it.
Because of the way they did things, they would NEVER deserve my trust again.
I only have one purpose here :
To ask you people to examine your conscience carefully and assess if the way you
behaved is really worthy of someone who calls themself adult.
In my view, adults do not act as childish and with such hypocrisy as you did,
and would not throw away all this time (as you've called it so many times) of love.
Tell me something :
Were the things you said to me and all the affection you devoted me are completely
nothing but lies?
Or are you so childish to the point of not knowing what you really want?
Listen, time is passing by and you are no longer a kid and you know it, don't you?
Be careful, you hear?
The least you could do is show a little respect for others, especially those
you've shared moments of intimacy and given them sky high hope.
Life, be it yours and others, is not a game, my friend.
So I really hope that you people give what you did a good thought.
And after having done that, I hope you guys are star planning well your next steps,
so that your life doesn't turn into a big succession of mistakes.
After all, it would be stupid of me to trust you people ever again or even
devote you a small portion of my love, which is so precious and rare.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that despite all these, may we touch our
lives with more joy, keeping in our hearts and souls the affection and
respect we've always felt for each other.
May this single note touch your heart.
A sad kiss, Ayu.
ready for love at 2:28 AM.