Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Sweetest Escape

Futsal with families, are the coolest thing to do!
Met up with the Bakar Sisters (the 1st & 5th sister can't make it),
under Soffi's block in the evening before going to East Coast.




The Bakar Team

With Dian ('Manager'), and Soffi's Mum ('Coach')

Midnight came and it was time for us to fly off to
Orange County, California with our 5-Star private jet.
Our 1 day 1 night trip to the Resort there was FUN FUN FUN!

First Night;



We checked into Hilton Hotel, before going out for shopping.

AND I GUESS WE'RE THE LUCKIEST SISTERS ON EARTH 'CAUSE WE MET..


JORDANA BREWSTER!

NICOLE SCHERZINGER!

AND OF COURSE, SCARLETT JOHANSSON!


THREE HOLLYWOOD CELEBRITIES AT ONCE! WOW! XD


Upon reaching the Resort

We had our sumptuous feast..

And yummy DESSERTS!

Skinny Dipping, anyone?

Superb facilities.

Goodnight goodnight! (:

Yes, Fifi and Soffi were definitely noisy at night. Tsk tsk! XD

Day One;


Breakfast are all ready



The Balcony

The Pool House


It has got to be the stick that time, really!





This really motivates me to study very very hard in order to live a luxurious lifestyle.
Our future Air Stewardess (Hazie & Fifi), future Office Admin (Nani),
future Soccer Coach (Soffi), and last but not least, future Engineer (Me!).
We plan to move in together and buy a super big big house like this. HAHA!

We packed our stuffs and left at 6PM.
Yeah, kinda home sick, but it was Home Sweet Home then!
Bakar Sisters, I love you all! And I really mean it.. (:
Nonetheless, a part of me misses my NASA babes terribly. ):

And yes Jimmy Bestie, I think so too.
That only our parents aren't lying to us when they say they love you.


But it's only a matter of time.
Before I run far away.
I need to take a holiday.
Maybe it's a fall from grace.
I gotta find a new place.

ready for love at 3:12 AM.




Best viewed using IE

Honestly, i don't like reality.

HTML Counter



I look at temptation right in the eye.
And then I make my own decision.
- Yulia McCutcheon

Friendster
Facebook
Formspring Me
KBSC

Photoshoot III (Botanical Garden)
Photoshoot II (Abandoned Railway)
Photoshoot I (Marina Barrage)



TAGBOARD

Reminisce

May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009