Sunday, January 13, 2008
Pilot
Date : 9th January 2008
Time : 0200Soffi : "Hey are you free tomorrow around 8PM?"Me : "I guess not, I'm going out with my NASA Girlfriends"Soffi : "Ohh.. We're kinda caught up with school till 6PM, ITE had an event so I
guess tomorrow we won't be meeting you.
Me : "Aite, no worries, we'll celebrate some other day then."Well, that kinda suck I thought, that I won't be meeting My Bakar Sisters tomorrow.
Time : 1100School just ended and I met Dyra in the afternoon.
Time : 1400There are certain point of times when I thought that she's hiding something from
me when she began to move a few feet away from me to pick up calls.
And all I ever thought of comes right down to 'the ex'.
I don't really like that feeling.
Time : 1600She brought me shopping, we walked around town and wanted to have lunch at Forum.
Upon reaching this building, we kept going to the wrong level cause she had forgotten where the food place is and finally we reached the basement level.
A KBox Lounge.
Me : "What are we doing here?"Dyra : "There's an exit over there and we could walk through from there."So we walked through the hallway just before she turned towards
this room and to my surprise..
MY BAKAR SISTERS ARE IN THE ROOM AND OH MY GOD, A SURPRISE PARTY! :D

Happy 18th Birthday to me, me, me!


The Lovelies


Sing-along-session (:


TAK ADA LOGIKA - AGNES MONICA ! :D

Everyone got wild and it's pillow fight!

&& I love you! (:So yeah, all along, during the conversation with Soffi, they were having a conference. And about the exit thingy, how could I be so naive?
The got me! Nyeehhhs! :p
Time : 2100Time to meet the NASA and some of our boys at El-Sheikh.
Another surprise Birthday Cake, this time it's Ice-Cream cake from Swensen! :D
I miss you all darlings! We had dinner and sheesha for the night.
And please, I want pics lahh! I want to update more!
Oh my, bunch of Angels stranded on planet Earth.
I love you guys so fucken much and thanks for the wonderful time!
It's super sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, I swear this is the best Birthday ever!
after strings of heartbreaks,
i woke up with this fear.
that vow wasn't supposed to be broken.
i'm sorry to make you feel that way.
but somehow.. i put my trust in you.
my love, you're mine! ;p
ready for love at 12:27 PM.