Friday, February 08, 2008
Love Is The Only ReasonAnd I just don't understand why.
I feel _________ (please insert feeling here) for people who are really open to Love,
but then restrict themselves, bury that feeling deep down inside, suffer in silence,
refrain their feelings from developing any further, all because of one thing.
They realised that they are attracted to their own sex..
No longer being labeled as a hetereosexual.
Therefore, they struggle to get through, to go on and live their lives normally.
But why must people like you, maybe? Have to be so mean and gawdd,
there isn't need for you to give them critics or nasty comments.
It's their life. Not yours. Now get that in your head. (:
I think people sometimes get the wrong impression when they're like,
"Oh well, so-and-so was straight and then she was gay, and now she's straight again"
You know? But it's like, how many times do I have to kiss a woman before I'm gay?
Everybody wants to label people.
Sometimes you just fall in love with somebody, and you're really not thinking
about what gender or whatever they happen to be.
I think that whenever I fall in love with a woman, everyone's going
to make a big deal out of it.
But what if I happen to fall in love with a man?
Nyehhs. Nobody gives a fuck.
Get the message?
ready for love at 3:27 PM.