Saturday, March 15, 2008
Quality, Not Quantity
It's been awhile since we last had a good, long, sweet conversation.
It was heaven to hear your voice over the phone at night, baby. (:
Had a short meet up with my NASA babies at Starbucks.
We did some catching ups and then I met girlfey.
A slight tiff in the beginning, but we had a happy ending.
Step Up 2 was raddd! :D
But Channing Tatum only acted for like what, 9 mins out of the whole 98 mins?
I bumped into Mimimimimimi, omg i fucking miss you lar, bitch!
And thanks for the hug eh!
Went over to Shaz's house for a girls night out cum movie marathon cum sleepover.
It has been ages since I last saw her and girl, you lose a hell lot of weight!
She's recovering well and I'm so proud of her.

Shaz, Liyana & Me. (Naz and Yana already went home)
Today is spending quality time with Girlfriend. (:
Her mum's out at work, we pretty much chill at her home which is just two
blocks away from Shaz's, lazing in bed, watching tv in her room till evening.
Then we went Downtown, played Daytona and then cycled to Pasir Ris Park.
It was a pleasure to have a one-on-one open talk with you, baby.
The best chill and slacking day out with Girlfey.
I love you, you know I always do.
"It's better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all"
ready for love at 1:18 AM.