Friday, May 23, 2008
DanceDance!

Hell yeah!
Jam & Hop in school was a blast! :D
Uddin begged me to go with him, along with Qimm and Ad.
For a moment, like literally the whole night, I swear I had forgotten Ad's 23!
She looked damn young and too hot to be straight and of course, to be of that age.
LOL!
It was 7pm, we bought Glen's Vodka and drank at NorthPoint MacDonald's
before cabbing to school.
We were somewhat high when we entered the school hall.
My classmates were there and the guys were like "Heyy Ayu! Dance with us! Woohoo!"
They started to push me around in circles surrounding them, acting like I
was moshing in a rock concert or something.
Wth! However, I still love you guys to bits and pieces. Lol.
It finally came to a halt when they realised I wasn't at the right state of mind.
Shuffled when it's Trance.
Jumped with hands up high doing the 'rock on' signs when it's Rock.
Slow danced when it's all Sloww-mo.
Grinddd when it's R&B.
Danced, danced & danced.
Damn those girls! (:
Yes, I partied on Wednesday Night with Boon and Ray at MOS.
Partly because Ray just turned legal and it was his first time.
Another was, I just wanted to lose myself a lil cause it's been a rough week. /:
Danced for 5 hours non-stop, most of the time at 'Smoove' area.
My legs felt numb the whole morning.
After which we went straight to class at 8am after boarding the first train.
Hmm.. pretty much exhausted but worth the fun?
And ouhh! I got myself a new pair of Fred Perrie black jeans!
Since someone didn't like my old tapered pair. (:
Went all the way to Heeren, alone, cause Ms Fee bubbled me!
BENCI KAU AH. HAHAHA!
Anyway, on a random note.
Andro Hunt's in 2 weeks time.
Those who are interested to be in the special guestlist @Play, do inform me.
Crooked girls and Plu boys are most welcomed. (:
Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air
Can't live, can't breathe with no air
It's how I feel whenever you ain't there
It's no air, no air
ready for love at 11:49 PM.