Saturday, May 31, 2008
Killa
Part II of SUTYA
For other contestant's profiles, visit;
http://www.twoqueensparty.com/index2.php?option=com_flippingbook&Itemid=61&book_id=2

HAHA!
Okay, do not laugh at me. ;p
Anyway, another day at MOS with my fellow classmates.
They never fail to make me laugh.

What a face? I know.

(:After MOS we met Boon's friend over at Bombay Express, indeed a bar.
And the party isn't over yet.
They still play good music though.
"Hi, would you like to buy a Tequilla shot?" a voice came from behind.
This HOT tanned girl, great legs, in a sweater and hotpants with Nike sneakers,
long curly, puffed up hair, had that mixed caucasian look, suddenly came up to me.
I swear she looked like Denise, u'huh, Denise.
Yes Qimm, EMCEE Denise, Shaf's Denise!
DENISE! (skali namer dier salah spelling, eh?) :D
Marjuk got curious and wanted to know what did she say to me.
I fooled him BIG time by saying "Ouh, she asked me if I wanted to fuck her."
Gawwdd.. The look on his face! HAHA!
The thing is, my classmates were wondering, out of all of them.
Why did she only ask me?
Strange enough, after I said "No thanks.", she walked away.
Okayyyyy.. that was prolly something I guess. Haha!
So yeah, it's a wrap!
Had a great night I shall say.
ready for love at 6:45 PM.