Saturday, June 21, 2008
Can You Really Tell?
Last night, I went over to visit my dearest nephew at KK Hospital.
He was infected with Hand, Foot, Mouth Disease.
Poor lil fellow.

I saw her from a distance.
And I watch her make her way to the bar.
She walked up to me slowly, whispers,
and she says "I know who you are, I wanna get to know you"

& to you dear girl, I ain't a playa. (:


Anyway, I had a one helluva time on Thurs night! :D
I drank with an empty stomach and damn.. me and Bianca got all tipsy!
Even before the show started! Hahaha.
Unfortunately Janice, Maybelle and Lala was eliminated.
But yeahh, really, it's okay you guys.
It was one superb journey together!
I puked mainly water and I felt slightly better.
IT WAS PARTY TIME!
Podium, podium, podium. (:
I found myself liplocking this hot chic when we're dancing on the podium.
She was grinding in between me and Lala.
The girl with a flower on her hair. ^^
HOT!
The way she licks her lips.
I'm in a infatuated state of mind, oh, yeah.
She's so hard to resist.
I gotta tell you baby girl, you're so fine.Okayy, but it wasn't intentionally.
I was high and yeahh, I don't even know how it started.
But hell yeah, it felt nice. :p
In a sober state, thank God Sally, Ros and Zara were there for me.
They took care of me like three elder sisters.
And I'm so touched. Everywhere.. LOL
Even though Zara claimed that she raped me on bed.
HAHAHAHAHA!
I really appreciate it.
Thanks and I love y'all!
Okay, time for Bianca's Andro Hunt Pool Party over at her house!
I gotta go find my bikini! :D
Girls, girls, girls!
ready for love at 3:53 PM.