Saturday, June 28, 2008

Night, Night Life


Freeflow of liquors, wines and beers by Zai's Gf and friends.
They got us Chivas Regal Scotch Bottle.
It was fucking tempting larr.. Grrr.

I've been expanding my circle of friends last night.
Met a few of the soccer girls at Zai's pit.
Omg, Boi prangai sundal lar kan!
Hahaha. Plus Ace and I, we'd be the cheekiest(sundal-est) threesome! :D

And ouh, I just got myself a new piercing!
Tell you what, it was a crazy experience!

She gripped it, and i felt a short, sharp pain when the needle pierced through.
I felt giddy at first, with my eyes closed.
She asked if I was okay and I showed her an 'okay' sign.
I was then trembling, and that's it, BLACKOUT!
I opened my eyes but I couldn't see a thing!
For a moment my vision suddenly turned into Daredevil-like!

All I could hear was her voice calling out for me asking how I was feeling.
She offered me some water and seconds later I could only see outlines of her
and even my hands, but it was completely dark even with my eyes wide open!
It did freaked me out for a moment. Haha!

But hey, it looked hot! :D

This shit is wild.
All damn days that I reminisce.
About the way I use to kiss your pretty lips.
But as long as you're happy, I'ma tell you this.
I love you girl and you're the one that I will always miss.

I need a girl to ride, ride, ride.

Cause now there's just no chance, for you and me, there'll never be.
And don't it make you sad about it.


Anyway, We’re finally coming to the end of SUTYA 2 Competition.
May the best Andro wins! (:

I received a newsletter from TwoQueens saying;

Please do join us for a closing party organized exclusively for you!
With a 2hr freeflow vodka cranberry & freeflow wine kindly sponsored by
The Wine Symphony, we’ll need your help to clean up the alcohol!



Join Irene Ang, Enlai, Elizabeth, Guest Judges, Crew as well as sponsors!

This is fucking awesome! :D
Hmm.. which girl should I bring? LOL.


On a random note, my classmates just called me, MOS tonight!
&& i miss you DengueGirl!
Okay bye! (:

ready for love at 7:58 PM.




Best viewed using IE

Honestly, i don't like reality.

HTML Counter



I look at temptation right in the eye.
And then I make my own decision.
- Yulia McCutcheon

Friendster
Facebook
Formspring Me
KBSC

Photoshoot III (Botanical Garden)
Photoshoot II (Abandoned Railway)
Photoshoot I (Marina Barrage)



TAGBOARD

Reminisce

May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009