Sunday, June 22, 2008
Pool Partyyy!
Hunks and Babes, gathered by the pool on a Saturday evening.
I had a hard time looking for Bianca's house which is near Wheelock.
Justina and Janice were the first few to arrive.
After which, everyone else reached and then changed to their swimwear.
I couldn't find my bikini, so sports bra it is.
Bianca's parents were over at the BBQ corner preparing food for us all.

After swimming around, we had our dinner.
Just loud music, it all seemed like an innocent Party.
But when the night falls and with the parents gone, everything got WILD. (:
"Omg, they have got like so much fucking booze!" Bianca said.
Justina brought Absolut Peach, Beers and even Wine.
Some half skinny dipped.
Some couples made out by the pool, in the pool, at every corner of the pool..
It's almost like a scene from 'The L Word'. (:
We played Truth or Dare, spin the bottle style.
It was supposedly Truth or Dare but then it was Dare all the way.
After everyone got alil bit tipsy.
Instead of just dares like french kissing, licking ears and stuffs like that.
We got pretty wild, some had to do sex positions with a lil humping, moaning.
Some had to strip, flash their tits, and even worse, lick someone's nipple!
I swear I've never done or seen anything crazy as last night's dare for this game!
But we are very opened people and pretty much comfortable with everyone there.
Tell you a secret, one of the dares.
I had to.. nevermind. ^^

Later on we played the passing ice game whereby yeahh, we sit in circles.
And started passing ice from different direction, from mouth to mouth.
So it was like everyone has already tasted each other's lips. LOL!
We also played a french kissing game, with your random chosen partners.
The couples who melts ice the fastest while french kissing, is the Winner!
Woohoo, lucky me cause my partner was Justina! :p
HAHAHAHA.

We partied till 2AM.
Justina drove Janice, Me and Aza home as we all stayed nearby.
Aza suddenly asked "Who the hell did you make out with lar last last night?!"
I thought she saw everything.
But then she said that it was her friend who was a friend of that girl, told her.
"She's my friend larr and that she came down to actually support me."
Then the unexpected truth, " ..she's straight!" -.-
Ohh gawdd, how straight can girls be, even when they randomly kiss you?
Life is like a mail, sometimes you just don't get it. Haha.
It's okay Aza, I could try my luck this Thurs if she comes down Play again. (:
Damn I love my Andro Bitches!
Let's have another Pool Party next time round with more chics!
I wished you had come with me.. you
Nyamok Girl! :p
Anyway, back to reality.
I have been partying so fucking hard lately.
Now it's time for me to study.
All the best lar sangat for my exams next week ehh! (:
& hey stranger, if you're already legal.
Why not just come down Play every Thurs night..
and drop me a pick up line or something? Heh.
Same goes for the rest.
See you there! :D
ready for love at 2:20 PM.