Sunday, June 15, 2008
ReunionIf you leave, don't look back.
Cause I'll be running the other way.
They say that Love is letting go.
Well, I just hope that you find your way, Dear. (:
Anywayyyy, somebody overslept today.
She was supposed to meet me for breakfast at 10am but..
She was still snoring in bed larr at that point of time. Heh.
Nice one, Qimm.
Confident larr sangat, look who's the Starrr-karat now?
It's been ages since I had HotCakes at McDonald's.
We then headed over to her house to chill and watch 'Over Her Dead Body'.
It's pretty hillarious. (:
It was the weekend and we had this planned ever since.
Most of the girls couldn't make it, Aff came only for a mere 9 mins.
Prolly she's in denial, truth is she must have missed me ohhhh so much. :p
HAHAHA.
As for the bastards, kidding.
They would be Luqman, Ahmed, Farhad, Azri, Rahim and Haikal.
We had dinner at the legendary, 'Magic Wok' in the evening.
And then off to Ambroisia to sheesha later that night.
And of course, before going off.
I went to meet Qimm Dearest at Al-Tazzaq to give her a goodbye hug. (:

Now you see..

Now you don't!



Chillax at Ambrosia (:

Sheesha = $22

Face expression = Priceless

Nazreen & I

My Weekend :D
I'm sooooo looking forward to Thursday at Play and also Saturday!
Bianca is having a Pool Party over at her place near Wheelock & let's parteyyy! :D
So, who wants to come and have fun with me? ;p
See somehow I can't forget you.
After all that we've been through.
Going coming, thought I heard a knock.
Who's there no one.
Thinking that I deserve it.
Now I realise that I really didn't know.
If you didn't notice, you mean EVERYTHING.
Quickly I'm learning to love again.
All I know is I'm gonna be okay.
Thought I couldn't live without you.
It's gonna hurt when it heals too.
It'll all get better in time.
And even though I really love you.
I'm gonna smile cause I deserve to.
It'll all get better in time.
Yeah, you heard me baby.
ready for love at 5:33 AM.