Saturday, June 14, 2008
SUTYA 085th June;
Preview Round

All set and ready!

Masquerade Night

Presenting All 13 Contestants! (:

The Judges

Packed!
It was already Full House by 1030PM!
Yes, those are the judges.
I did took a photo with HOT Rebecca Tan but I looked fucken high in it,
so I better not publish. Haha!
When the clock struck midnight, it's party all night long, baybehh! :D
12th June;
Elimination Round 1

After make-up & hairstyling

Let the show begins!

Yes, Mdm!

Meanwhile, at the backstage..

Meet the judges tonight.

This song is dedicated to..

Sing it with me!

Announcement of results.

Some of Group 2's Contestants coming up the stage to hug me & Gwen

After Party; Hey Neroli, let's spin the beat!
As expected, I don't have enough Manpower so I was sent home. ):
But it's okayy!
Like what stranger said, it's the experience that counts!
I was already nervous ever since rehearsal, so I asked Joyce for more drinks.
She gave me a few cups of Lime Vodka and I drank more of it from a jug backstage.
When my turn is up, I was somehow high and I couldn't help smiling.
Well it totally help, ALOT, like really, especially during my Talent Segment.
I had so much fun that night performing.
Ohh I just love it when the crowd sang along with me!
Yep, it was a blast! (:
Post will be editted for..
MORE PICTURES FROM THE PREVIEW ROUND & ELIMINATION ROUND, PLUS VIDEO OF MY TALENT SEGMENT, WILL BE UP SOON! (:
ready for love at 1:02 AM.