Sunday, July 27, 2008
Another Day, Another DramaFee's right.
How many times must a heart breaks, before it completely breaks down?
Well maybe..
Just maybe I'm a lil disappointed with you.
I have no idea why.
But it makes me feel soooooooo fucking vulnerable.
Knowing that she's still there, at the end of the line.
Can you see what I see?
Cause I think I'm moving, but I go nowhere. <\3
For now, maybe it's best you leave me alone.
Or maybe not.. I don't know.
Nahh, I'm sorry, again I'm contradicting.
I'm strong.
We could go through this phase.
I'll walk with you, girl. (:
Ohh, Sugar..

Sorry that I turned you down last night, going to Zouk.
Some other time okay?
Hope you and Kai Ping had fun partying!
Misses already.
&& it's okay, I've yet to date you out, remember?
Catch up soon and we could go for another spin with them booze! (:
ready for love at 5:40 PM.