Saturday, July 12, 2008
Beneath The Silver Moon
A few days ago, my friend was robbed on her way home from clubbing.
Attempting to snatch it away from her, she holds on to her bag dearly.
Both had a battle of tug-of-war, down on the floor.
The guy got back up onto his feet, punched, and then kicked her.
Her knees were badly bruised, she also got a busted lip.
He then sped off with his accomplice, who was already on the motorcycle.
Traumatized much?
The following night, I became a victim too.
Nope, not robbery BUT..
A FLASHER! /:
There he was calling out for me, exposing his genitals suddenly.
Thank God he was under the block ACROSS the road.
I swear it was fucking scary, especially during that brief moment.
I was walking back alone and it happened at 1.23AM
It's like I couldn't believe my eyes, I couldn't believe what I saw.
I quickly called the police and reported everything.
Someone was nice enough to accompany me home, on the phone. Haha.
She was the one who calmed me down and said that everything's gonna be alright.
Thanks, Sweetheart. :D
Hmm, now I know that parents are actually being reasonable.
They don't want things like this to happen to us.
That's why we are being discouraged, from going home late at night. (:
So far away.
So outer space.
I've thrashed myself, I've lost my way.
I've got to get to you, got to get to you.How sweet?
Kissing under the rain with lightning and thunders roaring. (:
Somehow..
I wish I'm dating girls who are REALLY REALLY single and available.
Cause I'm sick of playing with fires. (:
ready for love at 2:30 AM.