Wednesday, July 02, 2008
Goes Around, Comes AroundI met my NASA babies, well of course without Nazreen.
She's always busy working, damn it.
We did some catching ups, and I was in denial.
As much as I wanted to read books, I hate reading.
We pretty much look for interesting books at Borders. -.-
Last Thursday at Play.
Aza and Sam were eliminated.
It was so unexpected!
Sam and Aza have got like some crazy crowds but still..
I told you, it's full of shocking revelation. Sheeeesh.
I can't wait to Party tomorrow for SUTYA's FINAL!
I bet there would be tons of chics on the dancefloor!
Wish me luck! Haha. :p

Me and Bianca's candid. NOT.
The camerawoman asked us to 'pretend' to do what we're doing.
So, what were we doing? Of course not flirting. Duhhh. LOL.
What Goes Around - Justin Timberlake
So why your Love went away?
I just can't seem to understand.Oh well, it's party, party, party this week!
Especially tomorrow night and Saturday!
My Andro gang were thinking of.. Going to MOS or Zouk after the closing Party! :D
ready for love at 4:05 PM.