Monday, July 07, 2008
Get A Grip
Player?Give me a fucking break.
I club.
I drink.
I enjoy my nightlife.
I have girls revolving around me.
Screw it, cause it doesn't make me a Player.
All I ever wanted to do is to make myself feel contented.
Life is tooooo short, really.
Every hour, every minute, every second is precious.
So live life, to the fullest. (but know your limits, of course)
I seriously have an issue with people who can't get a grip of their own life.
Therefore, they chose to hang on other's.
I feel so sorry for them who really can't accept reality.
Like how sorry I am that I hate reality, however, I'd somehow accept it.
It also goes out to THOSE who are in denial.
Don't be a two-faced cunt whore or a split dick gigolo!
Or people who have something against Homosexuals.
So what if we're Gay?
Ouh, reason being it's against the religion, culture and everything.
But please, tell me, aren't we all sinners?
Don't tell me you're still a virgin when you're not.
Or no you've never done anything wrong/sinful in your life before.
Get this fact in your head that WE ARE ALL SINNERS!
Still in denial?
Go fuck a spider.
Fee thought me that.
Don't look at me! :D
ready for love at 4:07 AM.